HEATING & AIR
Knox will evaluate your heating and cooling installation needs and recommend the most energy efficient and cost effective system to meet those needs.
Knox serves both Residential and Commercial Customers.
Knox and Son, Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning will be happy to give you an estimate on your heating and cooling installation needs. Knox installs heat pumps and air conditioning systems, geothermal systems, retrofits, gas and oil fired boilers.
Our services include:
- New Installation of Geothermal Systems, Heat Pumps, Gas/Oil Fired Boilers
Routine Maintenances make your system more energy efficient, prolong and may prevent more extensive repairs in the future. We recommend routine maintenance in the spring and fall on all heating and air systems and spring only for air-conditioners.
Routine maintenance includes:
- Replacing or Cleaning Air Filters
- Lubricating all moving parts, when necessary
- Checking for:
- High and Low Limit Controls
- Fan Control
- Condenser Coil
- Voltage and Amperage on Motors
- Condensate Drains, Clean, if Necessary
- Operating Pressure for Proper Refrigerant Charge
- Safety Controls, if Applicable
- All Electrical Connections
- Total Operating Performance of Heating/Cooling System